We come to Drupalcamp 2015 to learn, to make new contacts or to get back old ones… We all agree! But you will also agree that a weekend is a long time and there is time for everything, right? This is why, besides an interesting set of sessions, we have prepared a series of activities to let you know Jerez and atmosphere. Specifically there will be two leisure activities:
- Tabancos Tour (the essence of Jerez) - Friday, 22th of May at 20:00
You don’t know what a tabanco is? Well, it’s easy enough, a tabanco is only a shop that mixes the essence of a tavern with a wine office. Probably you have heard already about the reputation of the wines from Jerez: in these shops you can drink a sample of them with different tapas that will help you to talk with your partners.
The list of tabancos in Jerez is getting bigger and we will try to take you to all that we can. We will try to visit:
- Tabanco San Pablo (http://www.tabancosanpablo.es/)
- Tabanco El Guitarrón de San Pedro (https://www.facebook.com/guitarrondesanpedro)
- Tabanco Plateros (http://www.tabancoplateros.com/)
- Tabanco Las Cuadras (https://www.facebook.com/LasCuadrasTapas)
- Party on Canterbury Square (Saturday 23th of May)
After a long day of sessions and at the highest point of the event it will be the turn to socialize. And what a better place than an Irish Pub. Music + drinks + a Drupal environment. What else you can ask for? And please don't forget to have dinner before the party. You have very different places near Canterbury Square that you can check in this map.