How to get to Jerez de la Frontera?
Jerez is well communicated, and there are multiple ways to get there, which we describe below:
- Train: Jerez train station is located in the city center just at 10 minutes walk from the DrupalCamp venue - Campus de la Asunción, which belongs to University of Cádiz.
- Plane: Jerez has an international airport only few kilometers from the city which is connected via taxi and train.
- Bus: Close to the train station is located the bus station, where several transport companies works.
- Car: The city is well connected via AP-4 motorway, and A-4 / N-IV road, so driving is an option. There is a big parking area on the Campus itself.
How to move around Jerez de la Frontera?
Once in the city, it is possible to move around using different public transportation:
- City bus: There are several bus lines that stop at the entrance of the Campus. Specifically, lines 6, 11 and 12 are the ones you are looking for.
- Taxi: Several taxi companies operate in Jerez, and there are stops along virtually the entire city.
Preferred carriers. Discounts.
This year, thanks to the support of the Jerez City Council, we have agreements with Iberia and Renfe to be our preferred carriers. This means those people attending the DrupalCamp Spain 2015 will be elegible for the following discounts:
- 30% discount on Renfe tickets: All tickets traveling to Jerez de la Frontera, between May 20th and May 26th will receive a 30% discount on the total amount if acquired following the steps on this tutorial, using the authorization number 301506852.
- 15% discount on Iberia flights: All flights with final destination Jerez or Sevilla, and contracted with the Iberia company will get a 15% discount on available rates in Iberia.com (excluded fees). The validity of the tickets will be from 5 days before to 5 days after the DrupalCamp. To get this discount, simply book your tickets through the following website: http://www.iberia.com/DRUPALCAMP/en/
Below you can check a series of links that may be useful when planning your trip to Jerez: